Friday, November 25, 2011

Our first Booth!










 Phew!! Opening our own booth is a totally new thing for me and my partner Maria. Furthermore I have never come out with readymade items for sale! Well, I normally do ONLY personalized stuffs. So when we got an email from the Petronas Breastfeeding Support Club (BSC) only a few days before the event. We were panicked..haha because we dont have anything to sell. So, we worked like mad to produce some items & in the middle of doing stuffs my 'beloved embroidery machine' showing some error code which i cant fix & the machine keep on beeping unable to sew.Was quite a challenge for me..anyhow we still managed to set up the booth & alhamdulillah, the response was really really good! It turns out that it's ok that i dont have many choices of readymade stuff as most of the visitors wants a personalized item ..:). Would like to thanks to Zunita & Nany the BSC committee for inviting beeRUSK over. We made a lot of new friends & acquaintances, and a whole new opportunities open. Also a job well done by my partner :)..I'm very lucky to have her working with me. Syukur alhamdulillah.


0 comments:

Post a Comment