Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Princess in Paris!

Yeay!!  New font and a magnificent Eiffel Tower for my lovely customer Aimi from Muadzam Shah.When i received her email on wanting a pillow with Eiffel Tower image.. i scratched my head..hehe. Coz i dont have it! and was not sure whether i can do it or not :p.

More interesting so happened that on the very same day, I held a birthday party for my darling girl with theme 'PARIS'! and my wonderful partner Maria, from Sweetie Lil' beeRusk brought us an amazing Eiffel Tower Miniature for display.What a coincidence! Click here to see the pictures.

Alhamdulillah.. i got it :). Plus, the new font to have the name fit the pillow perfectly. Thank you Aimi for supporting beeRusk! I really hope the person who receive your gift  will love it coz it is specially ordered by you ;). Merci Beaucoup & bonne journée!
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment