Sunday, March 11, 2012

Yeay...it's school holiday!


Salam,

It's a school holiday week. Must be the most awaited week for parents & kids to spend time together for a holiday or holiday camp perhaps. :)

As for me, I'll be heading to my hometown & will spend the rest of the week havin fun & eat good food with my beloved family ;). While there's more work to do, I'll make sure i have the work-family balance & spend quality time with both.

Here's some updates on my recent work. There's more that i have not gotten the time to transfer the pic but will definitely upload more soon.

A QUILT SET -- Special Thanks to my customer Nia who has ordered from beeRusk  for the 4th time! ;). So glad to hear her twins love the pillow so much that they have it with them everywhere they go! We love you darling Batrisya & Balqis!









 A baby Pillow... thanks to my new customer for the trust given to us :)


 A Princess Pillow .. thanks to Nany who have ordered from us the 2nd time.. I really hope you are still happy this time.

 A Single fitted sheet set  for our new customer as well. Perhaps the boy, Adam who receive your gift will be very happy on his birthday. :) Thanks to you Sri!


This is a normal size (adult) pillow.




Fitted sheet

 Till then ..Happy holiday!!..



0 comments:

Post a Comment